i love the drawing it's one of my many hobies , so i will show you as many beautiful drawing as i can find
✔️ Too busy shipping fictional characters to focus on myself
Here we have it, the crew for the SSV Lonestar. Our main cast for the upcoming webcomic series SPACE TEXAS
Left to right, top to bottom(of the individual pictures):
Captain “Tex” Monty, First Mate Patricia Dyson, Explosives specialist Moira Pulaski, Pilot Haruka Morris, Navigator Andy Norris, Hand to Hand specialist Ro Wallin, Medic Qastuucm Hayman (pronounced Kast-oom) ((the c is silent)), Weapons specialist Charlie Turner, and Engineer Alec Hamilton
I’ll be posting more stuff soon, and I’m setting up a blog specifically for Space Texas though it’s still under construction right now.
I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis?
Daniel Radcliffe (via hankgreensmoustache)
- So....tomorow ar the same hower i will be in london !!! I'm so exited !
- Do you ( the british ones ) have advice for me ?
- Eleventh doctor: I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me.
- Twelfth Doctor: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHO THE FUCK AM I? I CAN'T REMEMBER A DAMN THING
Since I used almost whole yesterday just sitting on my bed and staying inside my head, I decided I want to try to draw more of the places I hang in my head. You’ll see where the name of this tumblr blog of mine comes.
2. Skyhouses. The whole place is just a huge slope, where old houses are located in neat rows. People live there, but they’ve got nothing to do with me being there. It’s easy to fall down in that place, and it’s not nice, since the main goal there is to get to the top of that whole realm. If you look down, the views are foggy and unfamiliar. If you look up, the view is bright like a sun, you can’t see very far away.